Honoring Fear // Building Resilience w/ Pierre-Etienne Vannier
Time & Location
About the Event
A Weekly Online Event with Pierre-Etienne Vannier MSc, CHt
Thursdays, 530-630PM PST / 830PM EST
During these difficult times, it is normal to experience fear, anxiety and a variety of strong emotions. It is important for us to understand how to deal with the natural responses of our nervous system and how to practice wellness skills to restore safety and build resilience. Isolation makes it even more difficult. Connection is the medicine. Join us every Thursday to practice, breathe, connect and heal together.
Join our Online Group to:
* Manage Fear & Anxiety in times of crisis.
* Connect & Build Community.
* Learn ways to feel safer & more present.
* Sleep, feel better & make better decisions.
Where: Zoom Online
Pre-Registration required in advance.
This event is offered for free to support communities during this crisis. To help us keep these classes going, donations are greatly appreciated!
- Suggested Donation ($10)$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Suggested Donation $20$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Pay it forward $100$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0