On the Other Side of Grief
Time & Location
About the Event
ON THE OTHER SIDE OF GRIEF - A 5-WEEK ONLINE PROGRAM TO HONOR LOVE AND LOSS:
On the other side of grief lies great love. We honor that love by looking into what we have and will lose.
Join Abdul-Rehman Mohammed Issa for a 5-week series of Breathwork sessions that open our heartspaces up to grieve, to love, and to find solace inside the emotions that make up our human experience.
During this course, we will:
- Explore the grief stored in our bodies in a safe, inclusive environment.
- Use the deep wisdom held inside your body to feel and heal what lies inside.
- Actively meditate, harnessing the power of your breath.
- Move past the chattering of the mind and into the calm of your heartspace.
Abdul-Rehman Mohammed Issa is certified in Breathwork (David Elliott lineage), EFT and Usui Reiki. He uses those approaches, along with a deep knowledge base of restorative circles and councils, to provide a safe space for people to grow, learn and change through the power of their own breath. He is a career educator, actively working as a school administrator of a middle and high school as well as university faculty. Being confronted with the inequities our marginalized communities face, he has dedicated himself to the path of holistic healing. He has learned a multitude of modalities to bring restorative and trauma-informed practices to those in need.
Every Sunday 2-4 PM for 5 weeks starting on 7/12
Fee: $149 for 5 weeks / scholarships available
Pre-registration required. Zoom login details provided upon registration.
- Single ticket$149+$3.73 Service fee$149+$3.73 Service fee0$0