REALIGN : FREE Guided Hypno-Reiki Group Experience w/ Sabrina Bolin
Time & Location
About the Event
If you are finding yourself overly anxious during these unprecedented times, you are not alone. This is why now, more than ever, it is vital that we find ways to consistently access states of inner calm so that we can make choices that are grounded in the reality that we're living in. At the same time, it is just as important to connect to a deeper trust of the universe and hope for what's possible to energetically buoy ourselves through the uncertainties of life. The session will come to a close by sending the group Reiki energy, where you can simply receive and allow your energetic body to recharge as it prepares to navigate any challenge that comes your way.
Join our Online Group to:
* come together in a safe energetic space to honor your emotions as they are, while trusting that they can change in a moment as you’re ready to release any heaviness that isn’t serving you
* practice processes that utilize the mind-body connection to move stuck energy within you quickly and easily
* access a state of deep inner calm and peace to ground you and give you respite from the chaos surrounding us
* allow yourself to receive the energetic healing that goes beyond words as reiki is channeled to you during the hypnotic trance
Here are a few words from a couple of past participants:
“Sabrina, your workshop was so fantastic! I’m so grateful to learn about the tapping technique, and that meditation was such a physical experience for me, I really felt my body melting away and it felt freaking great. I was in my head all day with work and various head trips, and it was SO NICE to ground into my body and connect with LOVE. Your vibes and the work you do is so special, thank you for sharing it with us all so generously!”
“Thank you, Sabrina. That was wonderful. Tethering myself to a more blissful, loving future helped me release so much heaviness on my heart. By that I mean, I cried steady streams and feel much lighter. Thank you!“
When: Every Tuesday in April
Where: Zoom Online
Pre-Registration required in advance.
This event is offered for free to support communities during this crisis. To help us keep these classes going, donations are greatly appreciated!
- Suggested Donation $10$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Suggested Donation $20$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Feeling Generous $100$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0