Self-Care Sunday: Stress & Anxiety Reduction and Management
Time & Location
About the Event
Presented by Yoko Kato-Bethke
Learn easy everyday techniques to reduce and manage stress and anxiety. Not only will you reduce stress/anxiety in your day-to-day life, but you will also increase your capacity for stress/anxiety and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
A few benefits of these techniques:
- Increase capacity for stress/anxiety
- Boost happiness
- Accomplish goals
- Enhance immune system
- Better quality of sleep
Where: Zoom Online - details provided upon RSVP
Pre-Registration required in advance.
This event is offered for free to support communities during this crisis. To help us keep these classes going, donations are greatly appreciated! NOTE: Class replay will be available for 30 days to participants who’ve made a donation.
- Good Faith Pass$0$00$0
- Thank the teacher with tea$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Thank the teacher with lunch$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Thank the teacher with dinner$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0
- Give thanks and pay it forward$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0